Any personal information that you submit to Creative Field Marketing Pty Ltd may be disclosed to a third party:
• to the extent necessary, to provide the service you have requested or to meet the purpose for which it was submitted;
• if we have informed you of a particular third party to whom it will be disclosed, at the time of collection; or
• if the disclosure is required by law or permitted by the National Privacy Principles.
You have the right to access and request correction of any personal information held by the Company concerning you pursuant to Australian Privacy legislation.
You also have the right to request destruction or deletion of any information concerning you pursuant to Australian Privacy legislation.
Collection and retention of personal information:
We collect your registration data for the purpose of assessing your suitability for employment for work with our Team. We will hold and review the information you provide for a period of 6 months after which time it will be destroyed.
Personal information collected via this site will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and, if you are successful, in relation to your employment by Creative Field Marketing Pty Ltd.
The information that you submit to us may be disclosed to Creative Field Marketing Pty Ltd employees directly involved in the recruitment and any other third parties we engage with to provide our services.
Any additional information we collect about you in future via this site or otherwise in relation to the recruitment process and, if you are successful, your employment, will be used in the same manner as described above unless we tell you otherwise in advance.
You acknowledge and consent to, the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information in circumstances that are:
• Clearly explained to you at the time when the information is collected from you; or
• Permitted under the National Privacy Principles.
We will not collect use or disclose sensitive information (such as information about racial or ethnic origins or political or religious beliefs) except with your specific consent or in the circumstances permitted in the National Privacy Principles.
Creative Field Marketing Pty Ltd takes all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure. As far as permissible under law, Creative Field Marketing Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for the unauthorised access of personal information held by Creative Field Marketing Pty Ltd.
Clickstream paths are the paths a user takes when navigating a web page or the internet in general.
When you visit our web site our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the information for statistical information – the entrance into the site, what pages are visited, how long a user spends on a page and what search criteria they enter in forms within the page. The Internet Service Provider does not record any personal information about the user such as their internet address etc.
A cookie is a short piece of data that is sent from a web server to a web browser on the user’s machine when the browser visits the server’s site. The cookie is stored on the user’s machine, but is not an executable program and cannot do anything to your machine.
Whenever a web browser requests a file from the same web server that sent the cookie, the web browser sends a copy of that cookie back to the server along with the request. In this way, the server knows you have visited before and co-ordinate your access to different pages on its web site. A server cannot find out a name or e-mail address, or anything about a user’s computer, by using cookies.
Consent and warranty:
By using this website I consent to Creative Field Marketing Pty Ltd using and disclosing my personal information in the manner described above. I warrant that:
• I have read and understand the above statement.
• I am qualified to work in Australia or New Zealand and, if requested, can provide evidence of that fact as an when required (birth certificate, citizenship certificate, passport and/or working visa, as appropriate).
• I consent to the use of my personal information for the purpose of confirming my legal entitlement to work in Australia or New Zealand, in accordance with Creative Field Marketing Pty Ltd procedures.
• All representations whether oral or in writing, made by me when applying for this position about my qualification and experience are true and correct. I have not deliberately failed to disclose any matter which may have influenced the Company’s decision to employ me. I understand that if false information is given employment may be terminated without notice or compensation.